All Energy Silica Sand Mining – Why Us?
Rather than follow the standard practice of using a fleet of trucks to transport raw sand from our mining operation to a nearby processing facility, AllEnergy will use a one-mile conveyor system to move raw material from mine to processing plant and rail transportation to distribute our product to customers. The conveyor and rail combination dramatically reduce expenses and the amount of fossil fuel our operations consume.
Frac Sand Investors Invest in Us Because of Our Standards
Key elements of our approach:
- The mine and processing facility are only a mile apart
- Raw material from the mine will be transferred to the processing facility via conveyor belt, eliminating the noise, traffic, fuel consumption and expense of operating a fleet of hauling trucks.
- The mine and processing facility will be constructed with state-of-the-art efficiency and energy conservation technology.
- Finished product at the processing facility will be loaded onto rail cars immediately adjacent to the plant, again eliminating trucking.
- Using rail exclusively to transport to end users also greatly reduces expense and carbon emissions.
- The use of the conveyor and rail transport also eliminate the impact of seasonal trucking restrictions on area roadways in Wisconsin.
These factors will save millions of dollars in fuel, equipment and labor expenses, all of which are both good for the environment and allow us to provide a reliable supply of high-quality products that are competitively priced. We can easily reach anywhere in Canada, Texas, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Ohio and beyond for any silica or frac sand needs in those areas. Our frac sand and silica sand capabilities and our methods to reach those who use our products with ease make us leaders in our industry.